【教育培训英语对话】分享几篇情景对话



教育培训英语对话】分享几篇情景对话

英语培训

 

顺便分享一个免费领取价值155元的纯外教试听课,外教发音超标准,一对一的教学模式,上课互动很多,有多个课程体系,还提供个性化定制教学服务,提升英语水平,效果扛扛滴,不信,可以来免费试听:

https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm (真人外教)

https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm (英语口语)

1.旅游篇

A::Where did you go?

你们去了哪里?

B:ShangHai. I like that city.

上海。我喜欢那个城市。

A:What was your trip like?

旅行感觉如何?

B:I had much fun.

我觉得旅行很有意思。

A: Could you tell me what your trip was like?

讲述一下你的旅行好吗?

B: Oh, not bad, but very tiring.

哦,挺不错的,就是感到很累。

A:What did you think of America?

你认为美国如何?

B: It’s a very beautiful country.

那是一个非常美丽的国家。

A: How were the restaurants there?

那里的餐馆怎么样?

B: They’re wonderful, and not expensive.

很不错,而且不贵。

A: Did you have any language problems?

语言沟通有问题吗?

B:It’s not a problem.

没有问题。

A: Did you have any complaint about the trip?

你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?

B: Yes. Traveling is expensive, as I know to my cost.

有,旅行费用太昂贵,这是我亲身感受到的。

2.请客篇

A:It’s very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I’m very glad you could come,Mr.Liu.Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It’s an informal dinner,please don’t stand on ceremony…Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light;Shanghai food is rather oily;and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious,and very palatable.They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr.liu,would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more,thank you.I’m quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A:It’s the most delicious dinner I’ve had for a long time.It’s such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I’m so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

3.问路篇

A:Excuse me.Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?

B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here,but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。

A:That doesn’t sound too bad.

听起来不是太糟糕。

B:Actually,if you go to the bus stop in the next block,you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.

事实上,如果你走到下个街区的公交站,你可以搭到301路车,它可以让你在动物园前面下车。

A:Maybe that’s what I’ll do.Thanks a lot.

我可能会这样做。非常感谢。

B:You’re welcome.

不客气。

关于作者: admin

热门文章

发表评论